Pre-Owned Tip of the month from Car Mag
Although buying a secondhand car can be daunting, it needn’t be, as there are more tools and legal protections available now days than ever before.
Here are 5 top tips from:
- Consider purchasing your used car through a legitimate bank registered car dealership as this will help in securing your purchase and should come with a standard dealer warranty.
- Do as much research about the category of vehicle you need for your required purposes.
- Consider the diesel vs petrol debate and see how this would affect the way in which you would use your automobile.
- Choosing the correct car manufacturer seems to be increasingly more important these days as maintenance and repair costs play a huge part in the resale value of your car.
- Service history must be sound, and any accident damage must be declared and explained.