2020’s Silver Lining
2020 was a challenging one, but Isuzu got to experience some wins and set the tone for the coming new year.
- Despite the significant economic challenges which have emerged as a result of Covid-19, Isuzu and their Dealers have kept their focus on sales targets with some great wins, which include reaching a 14 year all time sales record for the month of August 2020.
- Exporters Club Award 2020 : Best Exporter OEM Merit Award for Overcoming obstacles.
- The Herald 2020 Citizen of the Year Award – Nelson Mandela Bay. Isuzu was the joint winner in the Business Category.
- Isuzu was the runner up in the Cars.co.za Car Awards Brand of the Year for 2019.
- Isuzu’s Dealer staff won the award for having the best sales people for 2019 based on a customer survey.
- Isuzu DMAX Double Cab was announced as a semi-finalist in the leisure double cab category of the Cars.co.za Awards for 2020/21.
- Isuzu DMAX has won the 2020 Zimbabwean Car of the Year Award in the online category attracting 56% of the votes.
- Isuzu was named the Overall Manufacturer of the Year at the 2020 Southern African Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association Manufacturer of the Year Awards. We scooped the Gold Award through the attainment of the highest result in both the leasing and the rental categories.
We celebrate everyone that adds value to the brand and proud to be an associate.